FAI Soviet light armored car was developed at the Izhora plant in Leningrad in 1933 based on a Ford-A car. Production of armored cars was deployed in Vyksa, where 676 armored cars were issued in period from 1933 to 1936 already released on the basis of the domestic GAZ-A. The armored car was armed with one DT machine gun, had bulletproof armor and a range of up to 250 km. Armored vehicles were exported, participated in all the pre-war conflicts of the USSR and took part in battles at the initial stage of the Great Patriotic War.
72114-1.jpg72114-2.jpg72114-3.jpg