Heavy SPG SU-152 (KV-14) was established in January 1943 on the basis of the heavy tank KV-1S. The new SPG was tested in February 1943, and then was immediately put into service. 152mm cannon ML-20, model 1937 was installed in the SPG. KV-14 power allowed to fight against any enemy armored targets. Serial production of the SU-152 continued until December 1943. 670 self-propelled guns were produced.