Obyekt 483 Flamethrower Tank
Flamethrower tank Object 483 was designed in Kharkov in 1957 - 1958 under the leadership of A.A. Morozov. The tank was armed with a high power flamethrower OM-250 with a shot capacity of 100 l of flamethrower mixture. Because of the dismantling of the gun and machine gun, the crew of the car was reduced to 3 troopers. The tank was tested at the NIIBT prove ground in 1961.